Terms of Sale
Terms of all accounts due and payable last day of the month following purchase date. Past due accounts are subject to a finance charge of 2% per month (24% annual rate) which will be applied to the outstanding balance. Customer also agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees and/or collection fees.
Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney and/or collection fees related to any type of check not honored by or returned by the banks for any reason. Returned check charge of $35.00 will be collected for any check returned by the bank.
Warranty Information on Parts Only!
Dayton Xenia Auto, INC warrants that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 30 days from the date of purchase, Dayton Xenia Auto Parts, INC shall at its discretion provide either a replacement or refund. Parts not defective, which are returned for whatever reason, are subject to a 25% restocking fee with the balance to be used as an in house credit. No refund given after 10 days. All parts returned must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
1. No reimbursements will be given for delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs in installing or reinstalling a part.
2. A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. Those order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposit good for only 30 days.
3. Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit must be made. The core deposit will be refunded if exchange parts are brought in within 30 days. Core engines and transmissions must be drained of all fluids before they are returned.
4. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking. Engine accessories such as carburetor, fuel pumps, water pumps, distributors, exhaust manifolds are not guaranteed.
5. Some motors and oleander beasts have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is voided.
6. The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear identifying mark which appears on all mechanical parts. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only.
7. Electrical parts are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. They are not guaranteed to solve your electrical problems, and we accept no responsibility for improper installation or diagnosis.
8. When parts are purchased and paid for by check, refunds will be made by check 15 working days from the day the check was accepted from the customer.
Dayton Xenia Auto Parts, INC. hereby disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, and Dayton Xenia Auto, Parts INC neither assumes or authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of those parts. We are not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement. or use of this merchandise.
Dayton Xenia Auto Parts
1094 Cincinnati Ave.
Xenia, OH 45385
Monday thru Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 2:00pm